1. This site is published as materials , the rights to which belong to the website "Eurasian equestrian portal " and the materials taken from open sources (websites, books, manuals, regulations , etc.).
2. We do not mind if we created materials will be used on other websites. In this case we ask you to specify the source of information in the form of hyperlinks. The link must be inseparable from the material and stand on every page with the material used.
3. Partial or complete use of copyrighted material from this site to other printed or electronic media without our written permission.
4. We allow the citation of our materials. The volume of citations (number of characters) must not exceed 20 % of the total text of the article ( the material). Must indicate the author of the material (if available) and a link to the source - site www.v-verevkin.ru
5. Reference should be straight, without a redirect. Unauthorized placement of the www.v-verevkin.ru online and in print, if they are not accompanied by a link or hyperlink (online resources) to the site www.v-verevkin.ru
6. To use our materials - refer to the creators of the site by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, setting out in detail the essence of your maximum offer and the contact details for a response.
7. We reserve the right to forbid the publication of any site without explanation.
8. In case of violation of the above requirements, the site is www.v-verevkin.ru will take the following steps:
· we will send you an e -mail with the requirement to eliminate the violation within 3 days after sending the letter. If, for whatever reason, it was a letter to you will not come to that, the site is www.v-verevkin.ru
does not bear any responsibility.
· if not eliminate violations of the site to send e-mails claim hosting provider whose services you use, with the requirement to disable your website to eliminate the violation.
· if not eliminate the infringement disputes will be resolved within the framework of the current legislation of the Russian Federation